Suspicious Domain Checker
Enter up to 20 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Suspicious Domain Checker is a free website Malware Scanner Tool that allows you to search your website for various viruses and notify you if any infections are found.
How do I use the Free Suspicious Domain Checker from SEO Tools?
- Enter all the URLs (from 1 to 20) that you want to check in the provided text box.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Status is displayed in a matter of minutes telling you whether your site is infected or not.
What measures to take when your site got suspicious?
- If your website is built with CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, you need to make sure you have the latest version of the CMS updated to prevent any malicious scripts on the website.
- You can install plugins like Wordfence Security on your website if it is built with WordPress. You can find a similar solution for other CMS too.
- Change the FTP passwords if you have previously created.
- If your site is hosted in Cpanel, ask the Cpanel owner to change the Cpanel password.
- For other systems, you can change the administrator password and ask the developer to check for any recent activities on the website.
- You can also check, system access logs to get any new IPs that are trying to access the website and blacklist if you find it suspicious.