Search Engine Spider Simulator
Enter a URL
seotoolsky's Search Engine Spider Simulator can show you the data that a search engine sees on your website when it crawls it. Crawlers, often known as spiders or bots, crawl every page of a website, looking for relevant material, keywords, backlinks, and other elements that the search engine requires.
How does the Spider Simulator Tool work?
- Open the website where you have created new pages or updated them with new content.
- Now open another tab and paste the URL of a spider simulator tool by coping from the above list.
- When the website opens, again go to the website that you want to crawl and copy its web address.
- Now paste it in the online tool section where the separate tool is provided.
- Click on the submit button to start the simulation test.
- The results will appear on the below page including all important factors.