Code to Text Ratio Checker
Enter a URL
Site Score Checker's Code to Text Ratio Checker is a free SEO tool that compares the amount of actual content on your website to the amount of HTML code. The higher the text-to-content ratio, the better the odds of ranking higher in search engine results.
How Does the Code to Text Ratio Checker works?
- Open all web pages of your website that are encountering with the speed issue in different tabs.
- Now, open the online tool of code to text checker in the same browser where you will be able to see the space for pasting URLs.
- Choose a tool that is providing the facility of processing multiple links at a time.
- Copy the links of pages one by one and paste in the space available in the online tool.
- Click on the “Check Radio” button to execute the process that may require a captcha to solve.
- Once you solve the captcha, it will take a few seconds to complete the process and showing results in a table.
The results will show the following factors:-
- Code to text ratio in percentage
- Side of HTML coding in Bytes
- Size of text in Bytes